Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life Is Great - D-Pryde (ORIGINAL) (Produced by: CHINA TEA)

Life Is Great - D-Pryde (ORIGINAL) (Produced by: CHINA TEA) Video Clips. Duration : 3.98 Mins.


* D-Pryde CLOTHING OUT NOW * D-Pryde Get dressed! Www.dpryde.bigcartel.com Hey guys! Here's another original for you. I know that my originals are very optimistic lately, so I changed the mood this time and went soft. This song is just a matter of deliberate lazy, just chill out, if you do not work, or do nothing because you have to be productive! It is also appreciated by friends and relatives, and just knowing that life is great when I'm there. I hope you like it! The rhythm isproduced by one of my best friends lives, Chynna Tolibas. It will take a lot of production on my next mixtape "MARS". I also wear OUT NOW! SO Get Some T-shirts and hoodies girls are sold first! GOGOGOGOGOGO! STORE www.dpryde.bigcartel.com Twitter www.twitter.com Chynna Twitter: www.twitter.com DOWNLOAD THIS SONG! Hulkshare.com TAGS: Life Is Great D-Pryde dpryde clothing original music video

Tags: Life, Is, Great, D-Pryde, dpryde, original, video, clothing, music

No comments:

Post a Comment