Friday, June 17, 2011

Melissa Polina "For now - EP" is the date NOW! and 2010 REVIEW

Melissa Polina "For now - EP" is the date NOW! and 2010 REVIEW Tube. Duration : 7.65 Mins.


CDs: Vai amzn.to: mpolinar.bigcartel.com iTunes (U.S. Store) bit.ly Amazon (U.S. Store) 3:27 for the "2010 Review" I wear cardigans from: livetoloveapparel.com Help me spread the word! And I thank you in advance for the purchase of music! EP-MP (ie = "extended play") Credits: Producer, engineer, mixer, and mastered by Jesse Barrera youtube.com drums / percussion: Danny Morledge keys / pads: Alan Ladan violin / vocals / guitar / vocals: Melissa Paulina low more guitar / Jesse BarreraCo-authors: "Let's say you'll stay" (with Kim Walling Co-Author) "The Road" and "Distracted Perfect" (co-written with Dave Wilson) "I do not care" (with Jesse Barrera, co-written) "Never change "and" Giving It All Away "(Melissa Polina)

Keywords: mpolinar, jesse, barrera, as, of, now, ep, itunes, alan, ladan, danny, morledge, dave, wilson, kim, walling, amazon, bigcartel, scott, krippayne, new, year, 2011, 2010, live, to, love, apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment