Monday, July 11, 2011

Sam Simmons Fail 2010 DVDRip XviD-aAF

Sam Simmons Fail 2010 DVDRip

Plot: wrote this show in a cave using only the light from the screen of a Nokia 3600. It took me 7 straight weeks and I only had one change of tracksuit pants. I maintained sustenance by sucking condensation off the walls and toasting moths over my phone. I need to recharge. FAIL. One of the world’s most daring and unconventional comics is back at his absurd best in this award-winning live show about break-ups, game shows, cabbage and failure. Put simply, The Scotsman newspaper in Edinburgh described Fail like this: “It is a spellbinding comedy tour de force. If you have any interest in comedy, see this show.

Sam Simmons Fail 2010 DVDRip

Genre: Comedy
iMDB Rating: N/A
Directed by: Danielle Karalus
Starring: Sam Simmons

Release Name: Sam.Simmons.Fail.2010.DVDRip.XviD-aAF
Size: 697 MB
Video: XviD | 640×352 | 1234 kbps
Audio: English | MP3 2ch | 128 kbps
Runtime: 01:10:33
IMDB: http://www.dvdwarehouse.com.au/sam-simmons-fail-warehouse-comedy-festival-9322225086593.html

DOWNLOAD THIS MOVIE

No comments:

Post a Comment