Thursday, July 14, 2011

The shirts are

The shirts are Tube. Duration : 3.37 Mins.


If you want a t-shirt, you can not go www.olanrogersstore.com If you want to say ok, I never enemies of blood with each of you. FAQ You sent outside the U.S.? Yes, shipping is a bit 'more. Unless you have a magic school bus and want to pick it up. Do you have a PayPal account in order to get a shirt? No, card payments are processed through Paypal, you do not have a Paypal account, what kind of shirt is that? Alstyle or AAA, a little 'as the same as American Apparel and strength. And tissuesThe shirt is the coat of unicorns, a much stronger T-shirts. How do you print? A hand-screen printed. With your hands, human hands, we tried to set a troll, but his hands were too big and not very dirty. And the T-shirt? Your T-shirt and a card signed. And yes autographed. Even with your hands. What do I need to watch the mail? How do I know my shirt is? You will receive a packet with a picture of Olan Rogers on them is to simulate this, personally delivered to you your t-shirt. We triedmaking 3D holograms, but they can perform the initial tests to troll, to die. We are still mourning the loss of Corey. When my T-shirt will be? Expect 10-14 days for delivery. Can I use my T-shirt? Yes, only if it is not washed or worn or used during a zombie rage and you have to pay for the return that I have an idea for a T-shirt, where can I send you? olanrogersshirts@gmail.com

Tags: olan, rogers, shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment