
Demi Lovato posted the cover art for her upcoming album Unbroken on Twitter late evening Friday, August 19.
" I have THE BEST FANS EVER!!! Thank you so much for all the early Birthday wishes….," she tweeted.
"To show my appreciation I thought I would give you a little present...look closely!!! :D," she added, with a link to the cover art.
Demi, who turns 19 on Saturday, August 20, celebrated the maturity landmark early with a no alcohol birthday bash on Thursday.
Unbroken produced by Hollywood Records is set to drop September 20, 2011.
The Album's first single, Skyscraper, was released on July 12, 2011. The track drew a nod from critics and fans alike, debuting and peaking at number 10 on Billboard's Hot 100, becoming the highest charting "solo" song of Demi's career.
Demi made a triumphant return to stage post rehab at the 2011 Do Something Award on August 14 with a powerful rendition of Skyscraper that earned her a standing ovation.
Here is a recently posted YouTube video of Demi's stirring performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment