Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hadouken! - Mic Check [Music Video]

Hadouken! - Mic Check [Music Video] Tube. Duration : 3.53 Mins.


Distributed in U.S. by WMG. "Mic Check" by Hadouken! album for the masses. Download on iTunes: bit.ly "Mic Check" Lyrics: Yo Yo Yo Mic Check, Yo Yo Yo Yo is active, control two MIC control do not want to scream and cry for this, if you can not see the contact information If you can not hear the drums brand pop, losing two mic check check I'm going right now for this one so if you can not see that, put your data if you listen to 't pop eardrums all night weThis fall while in the area all night Oh, bring it to you Oh, I said we made up for skipping forward on a mint, one two Mic Check for the masses, yes, his respect only Check, check one two DJ Mic Check, check slap them on the deck of one, check two One Mic check and maintain the scale on the back of the neck poppin Check one, check one two mic check I want to take your mind and soul I want your mind and the ' I want your soul, mind and soulWants right to the core, to the bone [x4] I am your spirit, soul and mind and soul to take [x2] I want your soul and spirit and soul, the soul and spirit and the mind and spirit 'soul and spirit to the soul jumped on the set of check mass of one, two One Mic Check for the masses, so check their compliance with the check mark only two One DJ Mic Check, they slap on a bridge, check two control and the MIC head on the back of the neck to keep poppin Check one, check two microphone...

Tags: hadouken!, hadouken, mic, check, for, masses, an, accelerated, culture, shane, dawson, american, apparel, model, music video, mic check music video, official music video, official, music, video

No comments:

Post a Comment