Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress



Designer Vera Wang will say absolutely nothing about Kim Kardashian wedding dress, and with good reason - Mama Kris Jenner will kill her, if she did!

Vera won't even say if it's going to be a wedding dress, or wedding dresses.

"I can't say one damn word about the dress," said the iconic designer during a phone in to Ryan Seacrest's morning show on KISS FM this morning.

What she can say is, "Everybody is going to be stunned by how Kim is going to look!"

"I am really thrilled with how radiant she is looking," she added.

Vera won't even confirm that the bridesmaids will wear green, something Kourtney Kardashian has tweeted on at least two occasions, raising the possibility that they may not dress in green!

"I am just going to say one thing, I don't want to be killed by Mama Kardashian!" Vera said emphatically, explaining her reticence.

Asked if Kim could get pregnant shortly after her wedding, as has happened with some other celebrity brides that Vera dressed, the designer said, "That may happen, though I am not commenting on their sex life."

No comments:

Post a Comment