
Kourtney Kardashian convincingly dismissed rumors that she has been hiding a baby bump by posting a picture on her blog that shows her flat abdomen in a high waisted short.
In her accompanying post the 32-year-old hot mama wrote:
"So there has been a lot of people saying lately that I have a baby bump because I have been wearing lots of flowy dresses or tops.
"I have definitely gained a few healthy pounds since I stopped nursing, but I don't see a baby bump in these shorts!"
Kourtney wore a lacy pink frock with frills (above) Wednesday night at the Kardashian Kollection launch party.
Kourtney and partner Scott Disick are "planning on" taking their son Mason to younger sister Kim's wedding on Saturday as ring bearer.
Kourtney told Us Weekly, "We'll see what happens. He is 20 months old... We'll see if he behaves."
No comments:
Post a Comment